Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Awana Girls

The kids are enjoying Awana at church. The big girls are in Sparks, Chloe is a Puggle, and Micah is in T&T boys. They are all doing great and enjoying every minute of it. The big girls earned their red vests a few weeks ago by memorizing their first scripture, John 3:16. Chloe got her t-shirt last week and she actually carried it around and slept with it for several days. Micah has since earned his T&T shirt (his process was a bit more than the girls) and when we get his, I will post his picture too. But for now, here are my Awana girls:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Micah has a solo in the school's program tonight too. He is very excited and I can't wait to see him. He loves to perform, so that is right up his alley. I'll be sure to get some good pictures of that as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abbi looks so tall in that picture. I think it is how the photo is cropped.
Sweet girls
Love
Nana

Anonymous said...

They look so cute in their Awana vests. That is such a great program for kids plus I have learned myself.
Chloe is a sweet little Puggle.