Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Showtimes!

We are about 2 1/2 weeks away! Here are the showtimes of Annie Jr. that will feature Micah as Sandy

Friday, June 19 @ 7:00
Saturday, June 20 @ 7:00
Thursday, June 25 @ 7:00
Saturday, June 27 @ 2:00
Sunday, June 28 @ 2:00

He is also singing in his school's talent show tomorrow! We are all very excited about that as well.

PS: Chloe may be secretly reading my blog. Since I have posted my potty "training" woes, she has since turned a corner. Last Friday, she did better than she ever has. Today she was virtually dry the entire day! We still haven't conquered the "other" issue, but one step at a time and she is very proud of herself! I don't even have to nag her or ask her all day long, she is just going all by herself. WOOHOO! Ok...so I'm saving my celebration, because I know these things can be 2 steps forward and 1 step back. But, WOOHOO for today at least!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great news about Chloe.

I have written down all of the days for Micah's play. It may have to be the Sunday afternoon b/c of Jordyn's work schedule on Saturdays.

DKB

Buffy said...

Chloe has turned the first corner for sure...she even has asked to go potty in public! we just need to conquer the other issue and she'll be in panties!!!

That's fine for the Sunday. That is why I posted the date. I thought it would make it easier for everybody to plan.

Unknown said...

I think we'll be in for the Saturday show @ 2. We may come in and stay friday night and saturday night both. Don't know yet.