Saturday, January 16, 2010

Upward Cheer and Glamour Party


This morning, Hannah had her first Upward Cheer game. It was really cute. A bit cramped and clausterphobic in the hallway waiting to get to the gym, Jamie and I didn't get to sit together (very few chairs considering the number of people), but it was very cute and she enjoyed it. That's all that matters.


This afternoon, Abbi had a birthday party for her "BFF". It was a glamour party. They got their hair and nails done and played dress up and walked down a red carpet. I'm sure it was very cute. They took a photo of her on the red carpet. I do not have a scanner, so I took a picture of a picture (excuse the glare).

Here is the picture of the "do"
Jamie has finally woken from the dead, so I guess it will be a low-key evening. We are having movie night in the Hughes house later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hannah looks so excited. I am crossing my fingers that we can come to O and see her sometime.

Abbi's deal looked like a lot of fun. Her hairstyle looked cute too. What happened to pin the tale on the donkey?