Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Hannah Banana Fo Fanna!!!


I can't believe that my Hannah is growing up so fast! She was the only child that I did not find out the gender ahead of time, because I was already "set" either way. I already had a boy and a girl, so we decided that we wanted to be surprised. Was I ever! I had been 2 for 2 in guessing the gender of Micah and Abbi, so I thought that I was surely right that this 3rd addition to our family was another boy. When the doctor announced, "it's a girl!" the first thing out of my mouth was, "oh my gosh, I thought the baby was a boy".

She was the biggest baby that I had, but she only had 1/2 an ounce on Micah. Now she is the teeniest little thing for her age. She is such a special young lady. She is respectful, polite, loving, incredibly smart, beautiful (and blonde....how did we have a blonde?), and Chloe's mother hen. She is a very special creation of God and we are so blessed to have been chosen to be her parents.

Today has been a very special day and as I reflect on the last 7 years, I sit back in awe and amazement. Hannah is such a blessing to us!

Happy Birthday Hannah! You are growing much too fast, but we are enjoying every second!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hannah from Nana.
Did she ever decide what she wanted for her birthday?
I will never forget how she cried with her belly. When we went to Tybee, she slept in her little carrier out by the ocean. The ocean sounds must have soothed her belly.