Friday, April 8, 2011

All is Well

Jamie had a medical test today and outside of finding a little "something" that is most likely a "nothing" and the doctor being a bit surprised since we are younger, things are fine. He has a medication to take and may be put on a more regular track for screenings, but otherwise, it was good news. So, all in all, I guess it was good that he went so that he won't have bigger problems crop up later on.

Lately, he has been feeling much better by just watching his diet closer, so hopefully he can keep on that track and still not miss out on too many good foods in the process. He is such a "foodie" loving all kinds of foods, so this will be a bit hard. He has recently dropped about 10 pounds though, so is trying to gain that back since he is so small anyways. He doesn't have weight to spare!

And, just for the record, "medicated drunk Jamie" came out again today and in addition to embarrassing me royally in front of my father-in-law (although I will say what he said was a bit better than the last surgery, but at least I was alone!), talking about the "hot" doctor (over and over), telling me that he took the same medication that killed Michael Jackson (over and over), he also asked for beer from the nurse (and later Liquor). WHAT!?!?! Seriously...WHAT!?!?!

I think we are going to try to do a little school today. We are so close to being finished for the year, but I could really stand to take a nap myself! For some reason my anxiety was very high last night (you'd think I was the one having the procedure) and I have been recently having very crazy irrational fears. I swear!

And, as if health insurance isn't dumb enough, we found out yesterday how really DUMB it is. All I can say is thank the Lord (literally) for the hefty tax refund!!!!! God is always providing and he is always faithful and good!

No comments: