Friday, July 22, 2011

Kids are so Funny!

Today I had an appointment and as I got ready, the girls came in the bathroom to watch me fix my hair and make-up (not an unusual event). Last week, I made some fabric roses and put them on barrettes and headbands for the girls to wear. Well, I had on a floral shirt, so I decided to wear one of the hot pink fabric rose barrettes. So, I fixed my hair wavy, pulled my sides back, and clasped it with the rose. The girls started exclaiming how much they liked my hair, and I was taking the compliments and thanking them. Chloe exclaimed, "Mommy, you look just like a teenager" and I said, "well, thank you" (knowing full well that I didn't, but it was sweet) and she said, "Yea, you look just like a teenager in the back, but not so much from the front".

I died laughing! Ok, so I guess if I want to look young, just fix my hair like this and walk backwards into a room?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny.

DKB