Thursday, July 24, 2008

Another Kind of Blessing

I'm going to divert away from the family for a bit to post a YouTube that I have found truly awesome. It is amazing that we serve such a forgiving God. I think sometimes Christians forget that we are also suppose to forgive others just as Jesus has forgiven us. There is no sin that is too ugly or bad for God to forgive.

I am friends with people that have recovered from drugs, alcohol, sexual immorality and abuse. But, they are forgiven and washed in the blood of Jesus. They are children of the King! If we look in the mirror, we would all find things that God is displeased with. Using judgment and condemning someone will really only hurt you and your relationship with Christ.

Watch this video. What is your Cardboard Testimony?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everytime I look at this video, I get goosebumps. I think that this method of witnessing should be used in more churches and at revivals. My cardboard stack would be pretty thick...

Deda

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing Buffy.


I am bawling...I am humbled.