Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jordyn's Visit and a Quiet House

Last weekend, I went to Murray for one night for a pre-wedding girly party for my niece, Denisha, who is getting married next week. I surprised her at the party, because it was a last minute decision on my part and I had told her that I was not coming. She was very shocked to see me come in the door, but it was funny. It was a lot of laughs and I'm sure something that she'll never forget. When I headed home last Saturday, Jordyn (my middle niece) decided to join me. It was her first visit with us in our new home. We enjoyed her visit and I hope that she had fun too!
Photobucket
Last night, my in-laws drove up to pick everybody up. Jamie and I are headed out of town for a Pastor/wife retreat. I tell ya, the house was way too quiet last night and this morning. Jamie and I actually got to sleep in this morning, which is a rare event around here. They were excited about going, but I'll admit, that I don't enjoy giving them up very easily. We will all be home on Saturday.

No comments: