Wednesday, July 16, 2008

School and the Water Park

So, yesterday we had to go to the Kindergarten Evaluation, which is mandatory here. The letter said that it would take about 45 minutes. I thought, "perfect" since Shania is in town, she could play with the other 3 outside while Hannah and I get business done. Well, they were a wee bit off on the amount of time that it would take. 2 hours and 15 minutes later we walked out of the school with everybody tired, hungry, and bored to tears! It pretty much killed the entire day or any plans that we might have had, so there is really not much to report.

Today we decided to go to the splash park. It was a bit warm for Shania and I as we watched the kids play. Tonight we are off to church for our regular Wednesday night stuff. I missed on Sunday, so it'll be good to be back.

I didn't want to post a blog without pictures, but I forgot my camera when we went to the park (oops!), so here are a few of my favorite pictures of the summer instead:

This one was taken for a Mother's day present. I rarely get a cute picture of all 4 of them. I love it because it is so sweet, but now I love it for the tire swing and hill we left behind (the kids ran many miles up and down that hill).

Photobucket

One night before we moved, the kids decided to snuggle up and watch a movie. How cute and innocent they look here:-)
Photobucket


I admit that I'm usually the one with the camera in my hand, so most of the pictures you see were taken by yours truly. However, Jamie is talented at getting good shots as well. Here is an adorable picture we took of them while on vacation.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That was a long evaluation, was there alot of kids there or something?

Buffy said...

They were completely swamped with people! We didn't even get called back until we had already waited an hour and 45 minutes!