Monday, July 21, 2008

The Weekend is Over...

And so is Shania's visit. We had a great time having her in our home for a week. It worked out fantastic that a friend from their church just happened to be visiting Owensboro this weekend and she was able to hitch a ride with them. We didn't do anything all that adventurous, but I think we all ate too much junk food and laughed a lot. She teased that we might not be able to fit into our bridesmaid's dresses in a few weeks;-)

While she was here, we went out to the splash park a couple of times. It is easier to go when you have an extra set of eyes to keep track of the kids running in 4 different directions.

Micah's favorite thing is to stand underneath this big spray of water. We have to talk to him about not "hogging" the thing from other people!

Photobucket

There is actually a picture of Hannah getting wet. She can play all day and never really get all that wet. Abbi is in the background running around. I didn't get a picture, but Abbi was quite the social butterfly and ended up sitting in a group of little girls chatting for some of the time.
Photobucket

Chloe thinks she is as big as they are and can run around with the best of them
Photobucket

I've been busy on the phone trying to get us all nailed down with some doctors in the area, which I think I have accomplished. Yay! And yay for the chiropractor and pediatrician's office being 1 mile from my house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

come play with me Hannah I will make you nice and wet but just between your legs