Monday, August 25, 2008

Are You Listening?

It has been a few days since I have updated. I had minor surgery on my thumb to remove a cyst on Friday. It has really been more of an inconvenience more than painful. Anesthesia doesn't really agree with me either, so I was a bit draggy this weekend. So for the next few days, Jamie gets sweeping, mopping, dish, and bath duty. He doesn't mind though, and has been a great help (as usual). He was just disappointed that I was not more entertaining as I was coming back to life on Friday. I tend to just be sleepy and dizzy rather than happy and dopey like someone else I know (I won't mention any names...you know who you are).

Hannah learned about being a good listener last week at school.
Photobucket
Micah decided that he was going to make himself a hand puppet and of course, the others soon followed. How cute is this? Who needs expensive toys when you have Mr. Potato Head parts and
doll clothes.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're better. The kids' hand puppets look like Oobie. They can start a new show.
Nana

Buffy said...

It really never hurt like I thought it would, which is good. It hasn't really been a big deal. It is just in an odd place, so I have to watch what I'm doing.