Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cha-Cha Slide

My kids like to do the Cha-Cha Slide. In case you don't know what in the world I'm talking about, you can check out this YouTube video.



It is something they would do in P.E. class at their old school. So, we listened to it the other night as they danced around the living room. It was funny to watch and it is times like these that I wish I could just keep them little forever! Someday, it will be totally uncool to dance around the living room in pajamas.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Until then, I will enjoy my kids being kids. I will laugh with them, take too many pictures, tuck them in at night, give them a lot of hugs and kisses, call them silly pet names, let them sit in my lap, kiss their boo-boo's, help them with their homework, read to them, comfort them in the middle of the night when they have a bad dream, and just try to enjoy them being around.

No comments: