Thursday, September 4, 2008

In the Blink of an Eye

The other day, I was looking at old pictures with the kids. They think it is funny to see themselves to "little" and it is fun for us to bring those memories back to life in my mind's eye. They grow so darn quickly! Sometimes I just wish I could just dive into a photo and hold them when they were that little again.

The youngest pictures we have of Micah on the computer was when he was 2 years old. Since Chloe is 2 right now, I dug up photos of all 4 of them at around the same age. It is so funny to look at their similarities and differences. You can tell that they are siblings, yet they are still have their own unique qualities. Micah looks mostly like Jamie and Uncle John (Jamie's brother), Abbi looks like I did, but Hannah and Chloe seem to be a little bit of both of us.

Micah:

Photobucket

Abbi:
Photobucket

Hannah:
Photobucket
Chloe:
Photobucket

I don't have a young picture of Jamie on my computer, so you'll just have to look up at Micah's photo to get an idea of what "little Jamie" looked like. But, here is a picture of myself when I was about 4 or so.


Photobucket

Edited to add: Pat sent us a picture of Jamie at 2 years old.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The crazy thing is that I still have that picture of Hannah in my wallet. I think that it is time that I change out my pictues.
Deda

Anonymous said...

I did not know how to attach a picture of Jamie at age 2, so I sent it to his email.
Nana