Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Micah David is 9 today!

Today is Micah's birthday and I can hardly believe how fast time flies by. I still remember where I was and what I was doing and what I was feeling at every moment during that day. We had just moved into our house a few weeks prior and had just finished up the little details. I still thought I had another 2 weeks (at least!) to settle in, but Micah had other plans. It was a long day, and I won't bore you with the details, but he finally arrived around 5:35 that evening.

He was 7#0 oz and 19 inches long. He already had long eyelashes and those adorable kissable dimples. He just had tiny bit of black hair and already reminded me so much of Jamie when I looked into his eyes. Now, he is so big that I can hardly believe my eyes!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my sweet grandson.
Nana