Friday, October 31, 2008

Pre-Halloween 2008

Micah and Abbi had "Dress for Success" day at their school. So, they basically dressed up in clothes to represent what they wanted to be when they grow up. The kindergarten didn't participate for some reason, so Hannah just wore her Halloween t-shirt. They looked cute as buttons. Abbi wants to be a farmer, which was inspired by our trip to the orchard and Micah wants to be a RockStar.

They were actually awake this morning before I went in their room. I think they are way too excited for tonight! I have to admit that I always look forward to Halloween too, and even happier that it is on a Friday this year. I can still remember how fun it was to dress up and go trick-or-treating as a child. That excitement has been revived since I'm a mommy and I always have a ball trying to get the perfect outfit together for each of them.

Tomorrow I will post the real pictures from Halloween 2008, but for now, here is the preview.


No comments: