Friday, October 24, 2008

This Picture Makes me Laugh!

As Jamie and I were watching the last debate, we noticed McCain almost went the wrong direction. He sort of did this little dance thing and just made a joke of the situation. Jamie and I were literally laughing out loud and we figured that Saturday Night Live would spoof it, but they didn't. I did, however, find this screenshot of the little dance and it makes me smile.
...and I do realize that this is totally unrelated to my family, but I couldn't resist. I'll be so glad when the political mud-slinging is over in a couple of weeks. We have watched almost all of the debates and speeches this year so that we could make an informed decision. Neither candidate is perfect (are they ever?), but I think I have finally settled into one. Whether my choice wins or not is not important to me. I just pray that GOD places the right man into the job. It is a scary time in America and our next president needs our prayer.

On a family note...Pat and Glenn are coming into town tonight and the kids are super excited. Chloe exclaimed yesterday that she was "so excited" and that "Paw paw really likes me" (that is the understatement of the century).

I have 3 Halloween outfits completed and one to go. 2 are store-bought, but really cute anyways. I made Abbi's yesterday and I finally had to MAKE her take it off, so I guess it got 2 thumbs up even though she had very little confidence in my ability. What happened to the days where they thought Jamie and I could do anything?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FUNNY picture...

excited to find out WHAT the kids will be

-Jordyn