Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hope and Doubt, Doubt and Hope

That is where our feelings have been the past few days about the house. One minute, I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it. Then the next minute, I get a wedge of doubt in there and realize how hard I'm going to fall if this doesn't work out. So, on the roller coaster we remain and I really am not fond of roller coasters!

Jamie has spoken to the guy that is interested on a few occasions and so far so good, he is just waiting on insurance money. He was having a bit of a headache with them, and we all know how frustrating insurance can be. I've been praying for this family, because they are mourning the loss of their home while trying to pick up the pieces. It has to be quite difficult for them right now and they are just as anxious to get the ball rolling as we are.

I keep trying to console myself with, "what is another week or 2 since we've waited over 8 months" but it isn't always working. I really want to put this chapter behind us more than anybody can even realize. It is a burden. I huge fat financial, emotional, and mental burden.

I do realize that God is in control and knows what is on the other side of this stress. I do realize that! It doesn't make my stream of emotions less of a roller coaster. So, the saga continues and maybe I'll have an update soon.

No comments: