Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hannah is 6 Years Old!

About this time 6 years ago, I was holding my 3rd child in my arms for the first time. She was 19 inches long and 7 pounds, 1 ounce. She was born with a head full of black hair, which is kind of funny since she is now a blond.

Hannah has grown into a beautiful, smart, and polite little girl. She is just so sweet and cuddly and I wish I could keep her that way forever. I've already told her that she will be a fantastic mother and wife someday. She loves to clean (and often does without me telling her to) and she is always there looking out and protecting her siblings (especially Chloe) like a mother hen.

Tonight we are having chicken nuggets, green beans, cooked carrots, and apple dumplings (instead of cake) per Hannah's request for dinner. And, hey, this is her last birthday with those darn tonsils!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos. Happy Birthday Hannah. We'll see you Wednesday.
Nana