Monday, April 20, 2009

Hannah's Birthday pictures

I hope that Hannah had a great birthday. She said that it was. It was a Saturday, so we were able to spend the entire day together, which was nice. Micah had his drama performance, and he did a fantastic job! Maybe Jamie can upload the video sometime from his office (it takes forever to do it here). Next week, Micah will go for his first audition! Here is a picture of him with his group taking a bow.
That afternoon, we enjoyed the outdoors and then came in for birthday celebrations. Hannah wanted apple dumplings instead of cake. They are best served warm (with ice cream, of course) and dummy me wasn't thinking when I put the candles down into them and I couldn't figure out why they wouldn't stand up. Well, they were melting from both ends. DUH!
And, of course, presents! I guess it makes shopping for Chloe's birthday this week easy though, because it has been a constant battle, because she wants to take over the gifts.



Tonight we are headed to Evansville for Chuck E. Cheese. Hopefully going on a Monday will spare my nerves a bit. That place is a parent's worst nightmare, but the kids love it and I suppose it is worth frazzled nerves to make them happy for their birthdays.

No comments: