Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Chuck-E-Cheese

Last night, we went to Chuck-E-Cheese for Hannah and Chloe's birthday. I think that the kids had a good time too. It was nice and calm going on a Monday instead of a Saturday too. I vow to never go to Chuck-E-Cheese on a Saturday from now on. It was just a different experience altogether!






We also stopped by Toys R Us to window shop. Well, Jamie snuck around and bought one of Chloe's b-day presents. Also a trip to Old Navy really quick to buy flip flops for the kids. I swear, the entire Old Navy store smells like flip flops in the summer and it is not a pleasant smell!

Tomorrow morning we report to the hopsital for Hannah's surgery. Jamie and I are both getting really nervous, needless to say! Hannah, on the other hand, isn't really nervous at all. Ignorance is bliss.

2 comments:

Sozo said...

Nervous is not even close to what I am...lol!

Dan said...

We will be praying for her, and for you :)