Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Chloe Jamese!

I can hardly believe that my "baby" is 3! She was born at 9:52 in the evening. She was 18 inches long and 6 pounds even. She was pretty bald and stayed that way for a couple of years. Even though she was a solid month early, she was healthy as could be and didn't even need extra Oxygen when she was born (which was a first for us).

She has grown to be this little bundle of energy. She talks all day long and I still have to watch her like a hawk, because she is bound to find something to get into. She is a very happy little girl and a joy to have around! She is growing up so quickly and even though I wish I could slow time down (not just with her, but with all of them), I'm enjoying every minute of this mommy thing!

Chloe was also born on a very special day in our family. You see, my grandmother and sister shared a birthday. It was always special to both of them. My grandmother had passed away just a month before Chloe was born, right after my uncle did, so it was a very sad time for our family. But, nothing surprises God! Chloe was born on that special birthday! Even now, when I write her birthday down, I still have a moment of disbelief. God knew that Davida needed to have a new "birthday buddy" and it was a special reminder that Grandmother was (and still is) a very special part of my life. Jamie teases that Chloe inherited my grandmother's strong will.


Birthday Buddies:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chloe.
Big Hugs and Kisses.
Love
Nana

Anonymous said...

God sent me a very special birthday gift 3 years ago...even though Buffy was a little shocked by it at first! My birthday is extra special b/c I share it now with an extra special little girl.
Love you Chloe!

DKB