Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Updates

Jamie is out of town until Wednesday night. He is the bus driver for the seniors group at church. I haven't even spoken to him since Sunday night. He texted me a few times last night, but they weren't out of the conference until late. So, I guess even hanging around the older generation can cause for too much busyness and not much sleep. I guess I'll find out later.

Chloe ate a rock last night. I'm not sure if I should be worried or not. I know where she got it and it was a smooth rock that was not very big, but not teeny tiny either. I'm really not sure what possessed her to eat it, but what is done is done. She came to me and told me that a rock was in her belly. Now, I need to check things until it passes. Oh joy!

Hannah is perking along pretty good, but still has her moments. The mornings are usually kind of hard since her throat is all dried out from the night and her Tylenol has worn off. Usually after a dose of medicine and some drinks, she is better. She is still kind of tired and not really hungry that much. I give her the food she requests and she takes 2 bites. I know that her appetite will pick back up after things are better, but even the ice cream that she was looking forward to is unappealing right now. I do think that after this week, she will be a Webkinz expert though.

Abbi is happy that she doesn't have a spelling test this week or homework pages. They are doing some kind of testing in her grade, so all she has to do is read this week. Mr. Thad from the Drama Club came to her classroom yesterday to do some Drama lessons. She thought that was pretty cool since she already knows him.

Micah won't find out about his audition until mid-week or so. Jamie signed him up to help backstage even if he doesn't get a part. He did really well (especially for his first one), except for the solo and he was kind of beating himself up over it. But, next time, he'll know more what to expect and maybe it won't be so nerve-racking. Jamie said it was a big process and there were kids there that really knew what they were doing. So, we'll see.

As for me, I'm a single mom this week, and busy with 2 kids in the house during the day. I'm rotating our clothes in the closet so we'll actually have some spring/summer clothes out. Up until now, we have just been making do with what we had. Maybe it'll stay warm, because you know the minute I get this job done (and it is a big job), we'll have a cold snap.

No comments: