Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sometimes I Feel Like I'm Walking in Circles

2 nights ago our washing machine started making an awful sound. We just thought it was loaded uneven and it was almost done anyways. Well, yesterday, it was making that sound plus some other really weird loud sounds that didn't sound too healthy. I went ahead and did 2 loads with it sounding so loud that the kids covered their ears (and the door was shut to the laundry room). Upon further examination we realized that it just wasn't even working anymore and Jamie is going to head to Sears and Lowe's today to see what he can find to replace it (and how much damage to our bank account it is going to be). So, our plans to get Jamie's car paid off this summer will be shoved back a couple of months probably. Well, at least we'll have a washer the same age as our dryer, I suppose.

Hannah also got up sick this morning. She is very nauseated and holding nothing down in her stomach. So, just when she was back to her old self, she is battling another bug. I was hoping she would not have to miss any more school. At least it is just kindergarten, so the make-up work is very minimal. I just feel badly for her!

No comments: