Saturday, August 29, 2009

Woohoo!


Abbi scored her first soccer goal! Her team won 5 to 4. It was a really good game with them all doing very well. She got the "best offense" award today and was so proud of herself. We were a little proud too:-) Jamie overheard someone's grandmother bragging about her too, which always makes you beam a little bit more on the inside. I mean, how can you even help it?

It was also team picture day, so I took a quick snapshot of the whole team while they were all together. It was minus the head coach and her daughter though, because they apparently had some viruses in their home. That was too bad too, because Coach Katie would have been doing jumping jacks on the sidelines today I believe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Abbi.
Love ya
Nana

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of Abbi. I know that you were proud too.

DKB

Anonymous said...

I also love her socks!

Deda