Monday, December 21, 2009

Now I can Focus on Christmas


It is a good thing that I'm finished shopping, because the past few weeks have been incredibly busy. We've not been home in the evening all together for more than 2 weeks now. It is nuts! But, now I feel like I can sit back and enjoy this Christmas week. The kids are out of school, Jamie only works 2 days, and although we have a few things planned for the week, we aren't all that "scheduled" either. It will be a nice breather for us all.

Micah's play has come and gone. It was a good play. Jamie and I each saw it 3 times. Each time I noticed little things that I hadn't noticed the time before. It was an excellent production and the kids have worked very hard that were in it. I heard them say that it was the biggest cast they had ever worked with (50 kids) and the most music that they have ever had in a production that was not a musical. Micah really enjoyed himself and even though he was happy to have his evenings back, he is always a little sad for it to be over too. He always makes us so proud! My budding little actor!

It is nice to not have to set the alarm for 6am for a couple of weeks, wonderful that Christmas is this week (I still can't believe it is THIS week though). Nice to have some family time too.




Here is Micah with his Drama Club for fall 2009. It will crank up again in January with a whole new group of kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so proud of Micah. The whole drama was excellent and I thought that Micah did an outstanding job!

Deda

Anonymous said...

We really enjoyed the play. I'm glad you got some good pictures of him.