Monday, December 14, 2009

Raccoon Preview


Micah has been in dress rehearsals all weekend. This is a picture of him in the finished costume. I don't understand the colors the director chose for him to wear, but who are we to question? All I have to say is that I think this woman is a city girl, because there is no way that she has ever seen a real raccoon! But, nevertheless, he is a real cutie in his costume.

Today is the day we get to see him be "Lord Micah" in the school play. Jamie is going at noon and I'm going tonight. I'm looking forward to him shining up there on that stage! I know that I'll have to embarrassingly fight back the tears! I just bubble over with pride when my kids do something fabulous. This is the biggest role he has had so far too.

2 comments:

Denisha said...

Scary Racoon!!! lol Maybe city racoons look like warewolves???

Buffy said...

We thought he looked like a wolf too. His hat is fuzzier than most of the other kids who are wearing simple fleece.