Friday, December 11, 2009

Divide and Conquer

So, the next 9 days will be jam packed! Tonight I have Girl's Bible Study (youth), but this is the last night for the next week and a half that my kids don't have anything penciled on the calendar. It is going to get crazy around here (as if it wasn't already!).

  • Saturday--The girls and I heading towards Murray at 6:30am for MSU graduation . Micah has dress rehearsal for Narnia from 2-5 and Jamie has to be at the church around 2:00 for a children's event.
  • Sunday--Besides the normal church stuff, Micah has another 3 hours of dress rehearsal. Oh goodness, it just occurred to me that he will have raccoon paint on his face for church that night. Gotta figure that one out.
  • Monday--At noon and 6:00 Micah will become "Lord Micah" and has a leading part in his school play. Very proud of him! Jamie is going to one and I'm going to the other. Jamie and the girls are headed to the Deacon's Christmas party that evening as well.
  • Tuesday--At noon and 6:00 Micah will be singing in the Highland choir as part of the 5th grade program. He will be missing his Narnia dress rehearsal as a result.
  • Wednesday--They have a Christmas program at church in which we have to be there early for and they are also having a party after..
  • Thursday--Parties at school, full on dress rehearsal that night (the parents can come and take pictures), and Hannah has cheer practice at the same time.
  • Friday--Opening night of Narnia (Family coming in from Murray)
  • Saturday--Drama Club party that morning where Micah is in a skit, then 2 Narnia performances (some more family coming in from Murray)
  • Sunday--Church, Narnia, Church
Whew! It makes me tired just thinking about it. Jamie and I will indeed have to divide and conquer to get this all accomplished since there are several instances of having to be 2 places at once. I swear, I needed more on my plate right here at Christmas!

No comments: