Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Very Kissable!

I have a tube of clear lip gloss that my girls like to apply when they see me putting on my make-up. Chloe loves to sit in the bathroom with me when I'm getting ready. Of course she asks a million questions about every little thing I'm doing too. I have a variety of shades of gloss and lipstick, but I only let my girls put on the clear. They know this and it has been the rule forever.

The other day, Chloe asked me if she could put on some lip gloss. I told that it was fine, but to be sure and use "hers". I was in the other room and when she came around the corner, she looked like this:


I'm not sure if she thought I wouldn't notice, if she could just slip by me, or if I wouldn't care. Neither of those were correct and I promptly washed her face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh. I needed that. She looked sooo cute with those big blue eyes. I'm sure that will not be the last time she will try and slip something by you. I remember putting on makeup after I got on the bus, because Dad would not allow ANY makeup.
Pat