Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Jamie!

Today is Jamie's birthday! I haven't really seen him today, but soon he'll be home to a few surprises!

Jamie is exactly 5 days younger than me. It is an ongoing joke year after year. I always say that his mother was late and mine was early and if you view life at conception then he is really older. But, then he aggravates me about being "old" for 5 days out of the year. That'll never change!

Jamie is the absolute best man I have ever met! He treats me like a lady, is a good provider, loves us, has a great sense of humor, is smart, has his priorities in life straight, encourages us, is a great role model for the kids, handsome, is a vessel for the Lord to teach through, and most of all he loves the Lord with all his heart, soul, and mind. He is the whole package and I sometimes sit and just ponder the blessing that God has given me in my husband.

I love him lots and I can't imagine my life any other way. So, I wish him the happiest of birthdays today and I know that we'll have many more together! I know that when God made Jamie, he was thinking of me!

Here are some pictures of Jamie being Jamie....

His favorite beverages (coffee and Mountain Dew):



He loves music:
God has used him in might ways in the ministry and I know that we have many more years ahead of us!


He loves to be a big kid!


Family man!

No comments: