Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Chloe Bear!

Again, I can't believe my kids are growing up so fast! Chloe is 4 years old today. I don't have a baby anymore. I guess I haven't for a while, but something about this birthday makes it more official. Chloe is a little firecracker. She talks so much during the day and asks so many questions that I often tease that my ears are tired. She is soaking up the world at a rapid rate and is looking forward to "homeschool preschool" very much. She is a dinosaur fanatic and sitting on the edge of her seat wanting to learn to read (I bet she does too!).

She isn't shy about telling you what she wants and has tons of energy. She is always making us laugh!

I blame my sister for praying me into having her on April 24th (Ha Ha...not really). My grandmother died in March before I had Chloe. My grandmother and sister shared a birthday, and it was very special to both of them. Well, with Grandmother gone, God knew that Davida wanted another "birthday buddy" and gave us Chloe on this exact date. I know that it was just a God thing! I still think of her birthday and can't really believe it sometimes. I remember crying in the delivery room as I relayed to the doctor that it was my Grandmother's and Sister's birthday and that I had just lost my Grandmother. We tease that Chloe is a lot like Grandmother in her personality.

So, today, we putting everything else aside and celebrating this little girl that completed our family.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chloe.
Nana and Papa love you a buschel and a peck and a hug around the neck.
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I cried when I read your blog. Grandmother would have been so excited that a great-grandchild was born on April 24 too. What are the odds of 3 generations having that birthday?
Chloe is a sweet birthday buddy!