Saturday, December 18, 2010

School Happenings


I finally got a bulletin board for our school room. I painted the frame with leftover door paint and we made a little craft yesterday. It is amazing how cute toilet paper rolls and baby socks can turn out! They had fun making these little carolers and snowmen. I've had fun watching them have fun:-)

We are on a 2 week break to enjoy Christmas. We are officially halfway through the year. I had a bit of a chuckle the other day when there was a snow day around here. No more getting an automated phone call at 5:30 in the morning to tell us that school is closed. No more snow days for us, but on the flip side, the weather sure will be pretty in May!

Jamie works 2 days next week and has class Monday night and then will be off until 2011. I'm looking forward to a blessed 2 weeks with my family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a cute little craft. You always come up with the neatest ideas.

DKB