Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Birthday to Jamie!

Today is Jamie's birthday! We laugh, because we are constantly reminded with doctor's appointments, aching bones, heartburn, wrinkles, and gray hair (him not me...ha ha!) that we aren't getting any younger! I get teased for 5 days out of every year and this year was no exception. I still say that if you are a Christian and truly believe that life begins at conception, then Jamie is technically older than me:-) It is an ongoing yearly argument that we'll never win.

Jamie is the first best thing that has happened in my life this side of heaven. He is a Godly husband and Daddy and wonderful example to our children. I admire his initiative to continue his education and he works darn hard for this family! He encourages all of us in different ways, and I love to just sit back and watch him be a "Daddy" to these 4 blessings that we get to share. I know there are days where he is bone tired, but he still musters up enough energy to give us a little of his time and efforts each day. I love him for that! I really cannot imagine my life without Jamie in it.


Happy Birthday Baby, the love of my life, the best Daddy I've ever seen, and the most amazing man I've ever met. Thank you for being you!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy birthday, Jamie! :)

Katie