Sunday, May 1, 2011

Beautiful!!




Yesterday we began our day at 8:00 on the soccer field and watched Hannah's poor little team get their butts kicked. It was almost painful to watch. She has fun though, and that is what counts. I think some of the little girls on the team have great potential, but are not being taught and challenged in practice, which is frustrating, but life goes on.

Abbi's team played that afternoon and her team won and she scored the final goal:-) She was so proud of herself. She turned around from that point and just beamed the biggest brightest smile I've ever seen. It made me happy, because she was so proud of herself. It was a really good team too.

Then we headed to Murray to get a close up look at Jordyn in her prom dress. I snapped a few photos, but I'll leave the real photography to Rachel! She looked beautiful and seemed so excited and happy. I can't believe that she is old enough to be going to prom, graduate, and college soon!

We came home, got washed up, ate, and headed back to Murray for Grand March. The girls went with me. I was a little worried about Chloe not being able to sit that long, but she did perfect and didn't say a word until the last little bit when she said, "I feel like I want to lay down". Yea, I bet! I was after 9:00 and we had been going since early that morning. They had a ball though and loved seeing all the decorations and pretty dresses. They all went up to Jordyn when we first arrived and touched her dress since I didn't allow it with dirty soccer hands earlier that day.

Micah and Jamie stayed home and did "guy stuff" or something. I don't really know. It was a fun day though and even though it ended in rain, the beautiful sun shone through all during the day and waited for all the "Cinderellas" to get inside before it began. Everybody at prom looked beautiful, but not more beautiful than my middle niece who is growing much too fast!

No comments: