Friday, May 20, 2011

Earrings!!

All of my girls have pierced ears now! Chloe had been wanting to get hers done since her birthday (money burning her pocket), but we have not been to Paducah in a few weeks. Jamie is off today, which meant some extreme grocery shopping since my cabinets were looking like Old Mother Hubbard. I had almost forgotten about her earrings until she reminded me:-)

So, the first stop was the mall. We warned her that it would hurt, but she still wanted them done. She chose her earrings (December birthstone, which is blueish) and the girl that was working today was great with her. Since it was not Saturday, she had to get them done 1 at a time, but she was fast, and it was over quickly. Whew!

I will say that she was the FIRST girl I had that didn't want to sit in my lap for this. Should I be proud of my big girl or feel a bit shafted? I'm not sure, but nevertheless, it was fun to watch from the outside this time.

Anxious to get her ears pierced:

Is she still sure of her decision?

Making the marks:


All done with a few tears:


Now proud of her new earrings and smiling again:

No comments: