Saturday, July 30, 2011

School on Monday!

Monday we are back into the school routine. I'm very excited! All this week, I've had books spread out all over, looking them over and jotting down ideas. Wednesday, Jamie came home from work to find me sitting with 2 laptops in front of me trying to get both of the schedules synced up. So, just a huge planning week on my part with new curriculum, new grades, and 4 kids to formally teach this year.

I'm looking forward to the routine though and the kids are too. Chloe, interestingly enough, has Kindergarten anxiety even though she won't be going anywhere, which I never expected. Micah would have been going to Middle school, but his real change will come next year instead of this year as he enters the youth group at church. Of course, we can't forget Abbi in 4th grade and Hannah now in 3rd. My kids are growing up!

So, stay tuned, because I foresee a 'back to school' photo session on Monday:-)

No comments: