Thursday, July 5, 2012

Whew....It's been a while!

I'm not sure why blogging has just not been a big thought to me lately.  I've missed April b-days, Mission trip to Texas, our Anniversary and countless other cute kid posts, but here I am a few months behind!  There is simply no way to catch up.  Maybe I will do a picture post of all the missing puzzle pieces or something.   Life goes on and I'll try to do better.

Monday, we began school for 2012-2013!  Insane to most?  Perhaps, but so far no complaints and we are having frequent breaks throughout the year.  July is so hot and I'd rather be accomplishing something productive.  We are taking our vacation in the fall when all the other people are back to the old grind!

Heritage Christian Homeschool:
 7th Grade
  
5th Grade
 4th Grade
 
1st Grade
My kids are getting so big and while I don't like that a bit, they are at fun ages at the same time!  I'll never regret having them so close together, because the chatter, games, playing, and fun (and yes sometimes a little bickering) that happens in our home is priceless. 

So, here we go for another fun filled year!  I've contemplated doing another blog of homeschooling ideas (not so much personal as informational).  Maybe I need to see how well I keep up with this one first.  HA!

No comments: