Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back to School and Big Family Wedding

Photobucket

This is a busy week for us! Thursday evening is the Back to School celebration. The first day of school is looming in the near future on the 13th. Can I just tell you how much I dread this transition? Not only will Hannah begin Kindergarten, and that is always hard on us mommies, but they will all be in a new school system in a new city. I will feel like all 3 of them are starting kindergarten this year! Thursday evening, we will get to pay dues, buy school supplies (yay for buying them in bundles at the school instead of fighting the Wal-Mart crowd and being confused), meet the teachers and all that important stuff.

As soon as we leave the school, we will grab a bite to eat and head to Murray. My niece is getting married on Saturday. SATURDAY! So, right now, I'm elbow deep in making mints in my kitchen, I'm getting ready to take Micah shopping for some black dress shoes, and realizing how quickly time passes.

So, this week will be busy and hectic. One that is spent with family where we will all sleep too little, laugh too much, and make wonderful memories that we will never forget.

No comments: