Sunday, August 10, 2008

Denisha and Trevor are Hitched!

We spent the weekend laughing, crying, and celebrating with family and friends. It was truly a joyful weekend. We are exhausted, but it was worth it! The wedding and reception went perfectly and was very beautiful (even the weather was unseasonably cool for August). I know that Nisha and Trevor and those of us that were a part of their day, will look back with fond memories. What a sweet sweet time in their life!!

I was so proud of my kids this weekend. I know they were tired from not being at home, but they were on their best behavior. Chloe was a bit contrary on Saturday, and we had to just go with the flow. She ended up not being an official flower girl(or being in a few pictures), because she fell dead asleep about an hour before the ceremony. Oh well! She's 2 and she was just happy to be a 'princess' for a day.

My kids looked adorable and my husband so handsome! I can't help, but think that I'm a very blessed lady!


The night before the big day! Gotta get that hair looking special!
Photobucket
My handsome little man with his "fake" smile.
Photobucket
My big girls.
Photobucket
My littlest princess.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jamie and I with Micah being the photographer.
Photobucket
My family.
Photobucket
Chloe right before, during, and after the ceremony. She didn't know what she had missed.
Photobucket
The lovely bride.
Photobucket
My mom dancing with the kids.
Photobucket
And the grand finale........the mother of the bride AKA my sister dancing to an old high school favorite. LOL!
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you all look very beautiful
a perfect family :)