Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Busy Saturday of Fun!

We started out our morning with another session of Drama Club. Today's session focused on hair and make-up. Micah came out of class looking like this...
He was kind of excited about this new hairdo and decided that it is a cool style (without the gray of course). I'm not sure I really want him going out in public like he rolled out of bed, but whatever. Abbi has to sit by him in the backseat of the van and she would hardly look at him with his face like that. She held her eyes and cried all the way home, which thankfully is only a few minutes. I'm not sure how well she would handle things if he (or any of us) were ever severely injured.
Micah may be the only one in Drama Club, but needless to say the girls can really bring their own drama!

Next, we headed to Holiday World. Jamie's dad had gotten us some tickets, and this was actually the last weekend to use them. We've been busy! It worked out great though, because the kids are on fall break now and the weather is fantastic. We had a good time, but I can't even remember the last time my legs and feet have been so tired!

We let the kids take a few passes through the splash park area. We didn't really want them to get soaked, but it was hot, so it did help.
Abbi shooting Micah...
Chloe on the little bumper boats...Every time she rode something, she would shout, "Yook at me!" (Look at me!)

Micah and Hannah on the carousel...
Later, we went to story time with Santa. The kids got to sit up on stage with Santa. The kids were all sitting up there waiting, then Santa came around the corner with a booming "Ho Ho Ho" and Chloe shot out of there like a light and ran straight to Jamie's arms (who was sitting further back than I was). If only I had had my video camera on!

Here is Chloe right after Santa scared the living daylights out of her. She said "Scary Santa" after it was over...
Story time...

We are now home and tired, but it was a lot of fun!

No comments: