Friday, October 10, 2008

"Hey, Jesus Loves Me"

Micah and Abbi had their choir performance on Sunday morning. They did really good. They sang one song and signed to another. All 3 of the older kids are enjoying choir at church. They will all be performing again on the 22nd, which is also the last Wednesday in our current church.

The move is getting closer, and Jamie has hardly had a break to breathe this week. Every time I pick my children up in the crowded hallways or I have to walk over from the separate youth building, I get a little more excited about the space that the other building will provide. We have taken the kids to look at it and they are very excited about the move as well. I know that it will be very bitter sweet for most members though. Jamie has been working on getting his office in order, so maybe this pile of boxes in the garage labeled, "church office" can disappear soon too!

No comments: