Sunday, October 19, 2008

Chloe Made a Nose Dive Towards the Pavement!

Yesterday, I took the kids out to play. They were riding up and down the sidewalk and Chloe was on her favorite riding toy, "Clifford". Here is a picture of her on it from a few months ago:


I was looking the other direction and I heard a noise and then screaming. I looked over and Clifford was upside down and Chloe was face down on the sidewalk. I ran over there as fast as I could and wasn't sure what we'd be dealing with when I picked her up. The last time she face planted was back in the winter and she had to go get stitches! I picked her up and she was bleeding. Her chin, upper lip and part of her nose are pretty skinned up. Nothing too major, but it made for many questions at church today.
Jordyn goes for her doctor's appointment tomorrow, so keep her in your prayers. I know that they are anxious to hear what the next phase will be.

No comments: