Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gloomy Saturday

It's is one of those days that I'm happy that I'm inside with no where to go. It is rainy, windy, and coooooooold. I'm not a big fan of cold weather and an even lesser fan of cold weather with no sun.

I got woke up last night about midnight, because Abbi was sick. Her stomach wasn't feeling very well, and needed a bit of cleaning up. So, she is just laying around and eating crackers today. She did manage to crack a half smile when she saw me with the camera in my hand.

Micah is watching TV with Abbi (surprise surprise)

My baby girls are in the other room playing games. I will probably join then here in a minute. Don't let the little size fool you, that Chloe can play (and win!) those games with the best of them!
So, I fully anticipate a lazy day of doing a bunch of nothing, and that is OK. We are all still in our P.J.'s with no hurry of changing out of them and there is really no reason to fret it since we have nowhere to be (except Jamie who has a youth event). If it is this gloomy in November already, I'm not looking forward to January!

Jamie and I did do a little Christmas shopping last night. Don't you love that you can "shop" wrapped up in your robe with no crowds to fight and everything comes to your front door? Amazon has many things on free shipping with a purchase of $25 or more, so I did not pay 1 penny to ship my products and many were cheaper than Wal-Mart!

No comments: