Sunday, November 9, 2008

Micah Was Baptized!



This has been an exciting day. Micah was baptized. As a mother, this is a moment that I will never forget and one that I have always prayed for. It is just so sweet to see children come to the Lord. It is comforting to know that Micah has Christ with him to help guide him through those tough years ahead of peer pressure and worldly desire. I sat in the front row and could not have been any prouder as I watched my husband baptize my son!

We had both sets of grandparents come up and my sister and her bunch, so 9 people in all. They all drove 150 miles (or more) to be here for Micah's special day. We gathered over here and had a good lunch and a great time of catching up and laughing with one another. I ate way too much and I'm a little tired.

The next time we see the family will be Thanksgiving and we really know that we have a lot to be thankful for this year.

2 comments:

Barry and Amy said...

How cute! congratulations!

(Amy from BBC)

Anonymous said...

Micah looked like a little angel.
Deda