Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful!

About 7:30 this morning, I heard a few noises from the other room. I got up and this is what I saw. All 4 of my kids squooshed together on the little couch watching a cartoon. I had to snap a picture. There is nothing like the sight of little kids with PJ's and messy hair.

We will be headed "home" after church tonight to spend Thanksgiving weekend with family. I realize that this year (as always) I have a lot to be thankful for.

  • Christ's sacrifice
  • A new home
  • A new ministry opportunity and Jamie loves his job
  • A new church that is growing and on fire for the Lord
  • Micah's salvation
  • Health
  • A new baby on the way in the Hughes family (no, I'm not the one pregnant this time!)
  • God providing our needs
  • A Godly husband
  • 4 beautiful children
  • Jordyn's foot is healing really well
  • Denisha and Trevor are married!
This is just the short list of things that are in my mind recently or this year. I have many more things to be thankful for and feel blessed.

1 comment:

Barry and Amy said...

Ah, there's nothing like a day off of school!

I remember and miss those days!

Have a great Thanksgiving!