Thursday, December 18, 2008

Program, Parties, and an Artist

The children's choirs had a short program and Christmas party last night. The kids looked precious and did a great job. The pictures are blurry and bad though. They placed Micah behind a couple of boys that were right around the same height, so I only saw him about half the time. And, they turned the lights off when Hannah's group entered, because they were carrying "candles" and it did look pretty, but made for a terrible picture.

This afternoon is the Christmas parties at school. Chloe and I are going to make a short appearance at each one hopefully. They are all excited with Christmas in their heels this week. I can hardly believe that it is only a week away!

All of my kids' teachers always compliment and brag on the kids' artistic abilities. I know that I'm often impressed and my pile of papers to keep just keeps growing. Even Chloe is drawing actual pictures now, which is just so cute to see and quite impressive. But, I wanted to share this picture that Hannah drew at school in art class.
Isn't that just crazy! She's 5! The other kids said that they made one too, so maybe I can snap a picture of theirs to compare them all. The art teacher sort of talked them through it, but there was no question as to what it was suppose to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Santa Claus picture is really, really good. It looks like someone older than Hannah had drawn it.

DKB

Anonymous said...

Hannah DaVinci.....