Friday, January 16, 2009

Hannah and Chloe Brags



Hannah got a certificate and dog tag for perfect attendance. We've done great this year as far as not missing school. Hannah had to leave early one day due to a sick stomach and Micah went in late one day due to a headache, but other than that, no school missed, which is amazing to me with 3 kids and over half the year gone.

Also, on the Chloe front. She is starting to go potty! I can't even tell you how happy I'll be to put the diaper days behind me. They have been wonderful years and ones I will hold fondly in my heart, but I've changed diapers for almost a decade straight and had 2 in diapers twice. And at almost 3 years old, diaper changing is no longer "cute" in the least. I'm also ready to get rid of that budget line in our monthly expenses, which averages out to about $10 a week.

She was showing many signs of readiness, so we dove in this week to give it a whirl. She has had success (both #1 and #2), so I guess she is ready. We'll see what the next few weeks bring on that. It was so cute today to see her sitting on her little pink potty and beside her was her doll sitting on its little potty chair too. There are just some pictures that are not appropriate for the internet, so I'll leave that to your imagination

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Hannah Banana.
Nana is proud of you. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Hannah for winning an award and dogtag.
I am proud to hear your news about Chloe too.
DKB