Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gatlinburg and Sick Abbi

So, we just got back from the 'burg last evening. It was a good trip and great to get to know people on a more personal level. You know, we only find out so much about people at church and there is nothing like living with people to get to know them. God really spoke to each one of us and God has always been faithful in giving Jamie the lessons that we all need (even the adults). Jamie has worked very hard the past few weeks getting everything in perfect order and everything went off without a hitch besides a few schedule glitches the first day, but that always happens on the first day for some reason. All in all it was exhausting, but awesome in many ways.

I was very excited to get back home and see my kiddos though. Abbi was sick and had missed school. We thought she was doing some better. She was complaining a little bit and running a low grade fever, but she was not pukey anymore, so I thought it was a good sign. About 2 a.m. I got woke up and she was throwing up again. So, I just put her in the bed with me. She was so sick! Poor baby! I finally came and got Jamie at 4:30, because I felt like I literally couldn't stay awake another second. She finally dozed a few times, but is still quite sick this morning.

She wouldn't let me take her "sick" picture like I did with hannah though. And, can you believe that I took my camera this weekend and never took 1 picture? I'm not sure what is up with that either??? I must be losing it! So, no pictures to share with you today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Abbi is feeling better today. Nana and Papa had a wonderful time with the grandchildren this weekend. Anytime you and Jamie want to go out of town for the weekend...just give us a call. We got a kick out of Chloe. She was ready to go back to "Orange Bowl". Glenn couldn't understand what she was saying. We later realized she was saying Owensboro.
So cute.
Nana

Sozo said...

Orange Bowl now that is funny.