Friday, May 1, 2009

Micah the Actor

Micah is getting ready to get very busy! He got asked to play the part of Sandy the Dog in the theater production of "Annie Jr.". He is so excited and so are we. He gets quite a bit of stage time and I'm sure he'll have a ball. We will find out more on Monday when we go pick up the script and they do a dry run through. So, "stage mom" can be added to my list, I suppose. It'll make this summer very busy, but we will all look back with fond memories.

Hannah is doing well today. Her throat is a bit sore still, but she is acting more "herself," so I'm very happy about that. It is hard to see your child laying around pitiful for more than a week! Maybe we are on the definite uphill run now.

We are headed to Murray here in a bit to get some family pictures this weekend. I still haven't packed, so I guess that is my cue to shut 'er down!

No comments: