Tuesday, August 4, 2009

1st Soccer Practice

Abbi started soccer practice yesterday. She loved it! She said just those words and chattered about it all night. She was so excited and it was so cute to watch. She did really well and didn't seem shy at all even though there were several parents watching. I hope that she doesn't let that bother her when the games start on the 15th. I hope that this is something that she can really get into and be her "thing".

Notice those cute little shoes and socks!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Abbi that I love the shoes and socks. I hope that one kid is a coach instead of a teammate. She looks a head taller than little Abbi.
DKB

Buffy said...

That girl is on her team. She was the coach's daughter. I think she is going into the 3rd grade.

Anonymous said...

Maybe she will be the next Mia Hamm. Let us know what the schedule is so we can plan on going to one of the games.
Pat