Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chloe (Cubbie) Bear



Awana club at church is in full swing again for 2009-2010. Chloe graduated out of Puggles this year and is now a Cubbie. She got her vest a couple of weeks ago and I finally remembered to take her picture. She looks so cute and she is doing very well memorizing her scripture. Micah is almost through his first T&T book, which is great and the girls are cruising right along in their 2nd Sparks book. Abbi was the first one this year to recite the entire 23rd Psalm out of the Sparks bunch. So, we are off to a very great start.

Micah and I were able to go out to eat (finally!) Saturday night. It was nice to just have some one-on-one time with him that didn't involve homework, play practice, or drama club. He is growing up to be a very articulate young man. He will have a birthday soon, and it just a reminder at how quickly time just fades away and how little time we really have with our kids before they go off on their own in the world. Jamie and I aren't perfect parents, but we sure have some almost perfect kids...that's for sure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I certainly agree. You and Jamie have done a wonderful job with the kids. They are the apple of my eye. They do grow up so fast. I'm glad you and Micah had some time together. My heart ached when I heard about the key incident. Love you all.
Pat

Anonymous said...

Chloe looks so big! We can't wait to see ya'll this weekend.

DKB